Skip to content
This article is still under construction. Comment your thoughts on how to improve this further.
Skill Maximization Order –
R > E > W > Q
(Ultimate > Flay > Lantern > Hook)
Pick Thresh When:
- Assassins are picked early by the opposition; he’s a tough target to kill in one spell rotation.
- Your ADC is immobile and will be in need of heavy peel.
- The opposing carries lack escape abilities
- Your team already has a primary tank; Thresh cannot solo frontline effectively.
- You plan to make picks and snowball advantages based on your teammates’ picks.
5 Things To Keep In Mind:
- Souls are to be treated as minions kills are for a carry (collect all souls that can be collected safely).
- Thresh does not gain armor per level; basic attacks hurt early without armor from runes.
- Take your time – his kit is all skillshots; poor play is severely punished regardless of the enemy skill level.
- Thresh is significantly weaker if denied souls; this impacts both his damage and tankiness.
- Only pull yourself onto a hooked target if you’re sure the situation is advantageous to your team.